Where we share ideas for finding meaning in day to day life...hey, even
Peanut Butter and Jelly has more meaning with raisin eyes and a honey smile!


Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jumping in!

Welcome to my blog! I have enjoyed reading with and following my favorite bloggers for several years now. I'm hoping you find that I have an interesting thought or two to share also. The name of this blog originated from a current personal goal, which is to seek and provide a life for my family and myself that is not just merely surviving but actually thriving. In other words, I'm continually seeking (and finding you may be happy to know) more than just basic peanut butter and jelly for lunch every day. Of course, many of us Americans are living on a "PBJ style budget" in this current economy. So, there is the challenge - where do we find meaning in life among the constraints of frugality and the state of the union/world? I'm sure you will have much to share with me on this journey as well! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to add me to your subscriptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment