Where we share ideas for finding meaning in day to day life...hey, even
Peanut Butter and Jelly has more meaning with raisin eyes and a honey smile!


Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday 2011 - We Would See Jesus

As my Season of Quiet grows to a close for this year, I am looking forward to the next phase of my blog. I am thinking about the direction I want to take with it and I hope you will find it fresh and interesting when I figure out the next step.

Meanwhile, I sat to play some hymns this afternoon and found one that reminds me that my faith doesn't stop at the Cross. The Resurrection of Christ is not just a point in time locked away two thousand years ago. We still have this hope...hope that soon We Would See Jesus.

"We would see Jesus;" for the shadows lengthen
Across the little landscape of our life;
We would see Jesus, our weak faith to strengthen
For the last conflict, in this mortal strife.
"We would see Jesus;" this is all we're needing -
Strength, Joy, and willingness come with the sight;
We would see Jesus, dying, risen, pleading,
Soon to return and end this mortal night! ~Anna B. Warner


Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment